This software was developed by Shirish Patel and is intended to ease the database development and troubleshooting various parts of the database. It is a stand-alone windows application that can be used to connect to a SQL Server and analyze various database objects in the server.
Many of the features which are present in this software are the most commonly required features which is not provided directly by SQL Server Management Studio.
This software can be used by any developer / tester without the knowledge of structured query language.
SP Database Analyser is a very simple and fast SQL query tool. It was primarily designed to meet the everyday needs of ordinary database users who need to work with data first and foremost, rather than to design databases. It enables you to build queries on many different database servers without needing deep knowledge of SQL syntax and to work with data fast and easy.
The SP Database Analyser facilitates the process of building SQL by letting you quickly drag and drop tables to create queries, from simple to complex, and combine visual query building with direct SQL text editing.
The SP Database Analyser combines a powerful means of working with SQL queries, high-speed data retrieval, and one-click data export and printing to make your work with data more productive than ever before!
Handy for professionals and a must-have to newbies, the SP Database Analyser is free to use.
Functional Features List
- Connects to different versions of SQL Server like 7.0, 2000, 2005, 2008 R2, 2012, Azure, 2014. and different editions like Express, Standard, Enterprise, etc.
- Once connected, lists out different database objects like Tables, Views, Stored Procedures and User Defined Functions in different panes enabling a quicker search and with following additional features:
- Lists column properties (name, type, length, nullable, identity, default value, etc.)
- Marks Primary Keys, Unique Keys, Foreign Keys
- Lists data in a grid where it can be sorted by columns
- Lists Referring and Referred tables
- Lists triggers and other dependent objects
- Generates SQL scripts for Insert, Update, Delete, Select and Create
- Exports data in the table as Insert SQL statements
- Displays the data in a grid where it can be sorted by columns
- Displays the content text of the view
- Stored Procedures
- Displays the parameters and its properties
- Displays the content text of the stored procedure
- Generates VB and SQL codes to execute a stored procedure
- User Defined Functions
- Displays the parameters and its properties
- Displays the content text of the User Defined Functions
- Provides a basic query window for execution of SQL statements.
- Provides Search inside db objects. This feature can be used to search for a text (like table name or an author name) that appears inside a stored procedure, view or user defined functions.
- Generates Excel reports of database objects with details of table properties.
- Easy backup and restore options
- Compares database objects with objects in another database.
- Clean Up
- Clean entire database records & reset identity columns
- Fix the identity increment issue
- Get E-Mail server delivery status
- Delete all E-Mail history
- Get complete job history
- Get all problematic jobs
- Get all running jobs
- Clean Cache – FREEPROCCACHE
- Clean Buffer – DROPCLEANBUFFERS
Reorganize and Rebuild Indexes
- Find all the blocked processes
- Kill all the blocked processes of current database
- Kill all the processes of current database
Tests & Analysis
- Single Index
- All indexes on a specific table
- All indexes in the database
- SQL Server’s Index Sanity Test
- SQL Server Plan Cache Analysis
- Troubleshoot Slow SQL Servers
- SQL Server Health Check Script
- List all heap tables
All database information
All table & index information
Get backup history of all the databases
Get information on all open snapshot transactions
Implicit column conversions in the plan cache
Index fragmentation details
Queries currently executing
SP using the most resources
- Get all user permissions on all databases
- Security Audit Report
- Who is active ?
- Who is connected ?
There are 31 themes provided with this software.
If you wish to deactivate the theme then select the last theme named “No Theme”
_SQL Server 7 Sphinx 7.0
_SQL Server 2000 Shiloh 8.0
_SQL Server 2005 Yukon 9.0
_SQL Server 2008 Katmai 10.0
_SQL Server 2008 R2 Kilimanjaro 10.5
_SQL Server 2012 Denali 11.0
_SQL Server 2014 Hekaton 12.0
|Help File - DOCX
|Help File - PDF
|32 Bit Setup
|64 Bit Setup
|32 Bit XML PAD File
|64 Bit XML PAD File
Contact Person : Shirish Patel
Email Id : firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any queries, suggestions please feel free to write us at email@example.com
Your questions or comments will get an answer within 24 hours.